Southern Tanzania Grand Safari’
- 1 Dar Es Salaam
- 1 Night Morogoro Town
- 2 Night Mikumi National Park
- 3 Nights Ruaha National Park
- 3 Nights Selous Game Reserve
- Boat Safaris
- Game Viewing
- Scenery and Hiking
- Walking Safaris
Arrive Dar es Salaam
- Arrive Dar and transfer to hotel
- Overnight at the Harbour View Hotel Dar
Dar to Mikumi
- Depart to Mikumi National Park
- Dinner and overnight at Kikoboga Camp.
Mikumi National Park
- Depart for Udzungwa National park for hiking and swimming in the waterfalls.
- Dinner and overnight at Kikoboga Camp
Mikumi to Ruaha National Park
- Depart in the morning after breakfast for Ruaha National Park.
- Dinner and overnight at the Ruaha Hilltop Lodge.
Day 5 and 6:
Ruaha National Park
- Full day in Ruaha National Park
- Dinner and overnight at Ruaha Hilltop Lodge.
Ruaha to Morogoro
- Morning Nature Walk
- Depart to Morogoro
- Dinner and overnight at the Oasis Hotel.
Morogoro to Selous Game Reserve
- Depart for Selous Game Reserve. This will be a long drive of 5 hours through some of the most scenic parts of Southern Tanzania.
- Dinner and overnight at the Jimbiza Lodge
Selous Game Reserve
- Morning walking safari followed by an afternoon game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at the Jimbiza lodge
Selous Game Reserve
- Morning game drive followed by an afternoon boats safari.
- Overnight at the Jimbiza lodge
Selous to Dar onto Departure
- Morning game viewing drive, depart to Dar es Salaam with packed lunch en-route and connect your departure flight home
- End of our services:
Services Included Are:
- 9 nights full board accommodation in Mikumi, Selous, Morogoro and Ruaha parks in lodges and Hotels on sharing basis
- 1 night on bed and breakfast accommodation only at the Dar Harbour View Hotel.
- Private English speaking driver/guide
- Ground transportation in a 4×4 land Cruiser on exclusive basis
- All vehicle entry fees in the parks and reserve
- Game activities as mentioned above
- All park fees
- Water while on game drives
- Armed ranger on safari in Ruaha National Park and Selous Game Reserve
- Local evacuation Medical cover (DOES NOT COVER HOSPITALISATION OR ANY MEDICAL BIILS).
Services not included
- International airfares and visa entry charges to Tanzania (About US$50 per person)
- Items of personal use e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, tips, personal travel insurance
- Extra/outdoor activities offered by the individual lodges or hotels and any other service not mentioned above